Thursday 20 November 2014

Girls Weekend in Montego Bay

If you follow me on Instagram (@afayah), you would have definitely noticed my pictures from my girls weekend that took place recently. My friends and I decided to take a three day vacation to the lovely Montego Bay, Jamaica. We stayed at the Royal Decameron hotel and I must say, it was a very lovely experience. No doubt, there were things to complain about from the get go like having to pay a ridiculous amount of money for wifi for a few hours at a time. We decided that whatever issues we could ignore, we would and we did. There weren't many issues anyway.

The staff there was super friendly to us and the other guests seemed to really like us as well. The entire vibe was so relaxing and the environment was beautiful. I live in a crowded place so to be able to walk freely on a beautiful beach and do anything and go anywhere and still be able to have my space was a huge plus. My weekend experience was, quite frankly, the best and most relaxing experience I have had in a very long time. If you're in Jamaica and need a vacation I highly recommend taking a trip out to Montego Bay. If you're already from Montego Bay then head to another beautiful parish. You won't regret the time away.

Here are just a few shots of where I was last weekend. For more personal pictures please go to my IG page (@afayah) and follow me :)

The view from my hotel room.
  
Happy and grateful :)

Some of my girlfriends doing our version of a coordinated photoshoot (lol).

My view from our lunch table.

A variety of things in my last meal: salad, pasta, pork and seafood gumbo. Yum!

Have you been on any trips recently? Let me know how it went.

Peace, Love and Blaze,

Afayah

3 comments:

  1. these are beautiful pics! they make me miss home so bad. beach in November. ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! That's part of why I appreciate Jamaica so much because you couldn't be doing this anywhere else. Come home soon!!!

      Delete
  2. wauw just studying jamaica looks beautiful hope to vist there one day

    ReplyDelete